This blog has no profit-making purpose, it's just an educational tool. To the best of my knowledge, contents included here are public domain. If I have inadvertently infringed your copyright, please contact me so I may correct the matter.

May 28, 2011

NA1 Going through the year

Grammar:
Agreeing & disagreeing: So do I / Neither do I / I do / I don't
Revising condicional sentences, posted by Mª Jesús
Dive into The Grammar Aquarium,you'll find explanations and online exercises on anything you need to practise.
Reading:
Read the articles below  to revise and extend your vocabulary on some of the topics we've done this year. They also provide loads of examples of tenses, passive forms, reported speech, reporting verbs, conditional sentences, connectors...
Fashion:   
Air travel &  natural and man-made disasters:  
Relationships:
Cities:
Listening:
Crime:
Man accused killing daughter girl 10 poisoned.
Music:
Cities:
Globe Trekkers: " New York City: 10 things you need to know "  (Do not miss it!)
Climate change:

No comments:

Post a Comment