This blog has no profit-making purpose, it's just an educational tool. To the best of my knowledge, contents included here are public domain. If I have inadvertently infringed your copyright, please contact me so I may correct the matter.

Nov 10, 2010

"Crash", Thursday 11th, November 19.00 (Bibloteca del Estado)

Click here to watch the trailer in English and Spanish in Juanma's blog. He has also posted one of the songs included in the film soundtrack. Do you fancy seeing the film? Don't miss it, I think it's one of the ten best films I've seen over the last few years.
Click here  to find out more about the EOI Mérida Film Season.
See you there!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree with you! This is the end´s song, that is amazing as well. I´m listening it now, and it gives goosebumps!

    Here you are "Maybe Tomorrow" from Stereophonics´link:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi_MkQbI_MQ

    ReplyDelete