This blog has no profit-making purpose, it's just an educational tool. To the best of my knowledge, contents included here are public domain. If I have inadvertently infringed your copyright, please contact me so I may correct the matter.

Oct 8, 2010

Thank you for following my blog

I've just seen that my blog has a new follower and that's  made me feel really happy. 
Thanks  Joaquín, Isabel and María, I'm very grateful  for your support.
I'd also like to encourage you all to post comments telling me whether you like the activities or not. Your suggestions will be welcome.
Finally, if you want to share something (a webpage, a blog, a sketch, your favourite song, film or tv series...) with your classmates, send it to me and I'll be glad to post it here.
Have a great long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nieves,

    The activities are fine, because they help you to revise, and the links section are really comprehensive so I can’t contribute with anything more! Anyway, if I find something interesting I’ll tell you.

    Great blog. Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete